The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

2G my dsm intro-mark

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zer0Melody

Probationary Member
Jan 24, 2024
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Hey All!
I'm coming here from MPF (mirage forums) to deepen my research on my lovely 1995 Eagle Summit DL Coupe 1.5L and the future tinkering regarding it.

As for a proper introduction; I'm mark, I've been deep into the DSM lifestyle ever since my dad started his unfinished (now abandoned) Colt project. I purchased my Summit from a kid who was ready to sell due to some major issues with the car starting and keeping idle. I am its 3rd owner and it has 234k miles on the engine, trans, and chassis.

I am a Fire Science student at a local college, attempting to become a career firefighter, I also am a self taught musician among other random things. I am excited to share my journey and story on this car with everyone here.

The plan is to drop a 4G64 From a 3G Eclipse into the Summit, and DOHC swap it with the G4JS head, and port it for turbo, with a bunch of the normal upgrades as you'd expect. AWD or RWD swapping it is a thought in the back of my head but I can't say if I'm gonna be that insane. Time will tell HAHA.

As for now she has better plugs, fuel rail, cold air intake, and a pieced together 2.25in Magnaflow exhaust. pics to come!

Here's a few pics dating from the day I got her to now!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back