The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

My custom holset install - (The H1-3558x), **underway currently**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i'm notrunning protruded plugs, I'mrunning BR8ES IIRC, but something tells me I asked for 7's last time but idon't think they had them. these plugs are fouled and shot from having WAY too righ a mixture when ifirst put the 1600's in and flooded the engine a few times anyway, i'm sure fresh plugs will cure it.

I justmiss running the MSD becausei could gap the plugs at .028" and still run 30psi, now on stock coils ihave to gap themdown to like .019:

I've been having boostcontrol issues, the MBC iwas using either let mebe at 25psi or WAY over30psi(not good )

So today i took industrial solenoid and played with different ways of setting up it's 3 ports to work with my pro-fecB. HOpe todosome testing tonight.

One thing i must say is this thing even at only spring pressure of 21 psi,it's a damn monster:D breaking tires loose all over,and getting WELL past the 60MPH roadsIwasmerging onto before i could even think tomy self :hey i'mgoing too fast" LOL

I found my oil leak at the turbo..THe Set screw I used toseal off one end of the double male pipe threaded T(has female in center where i put the feed) well that screw is leaking under higher oil pressure: (looks like nexttimeit's out I either replace it with a regular copper male tofemale 90* coupler or weld over the area with the set Scrrew.

Either way it doesn't leakfast, just annoyingly so. And iwill get it fixed soon(wish I could rech the TIGdown in there LOL )

UPDATE: Bought some BR7ES plugs tonight

but i decided to go back to side gapping and see if it would helpon an OEM ignition

I have bpr9es at .018" in my car it was the only way I could get over 32lbs without blowout I also have 1600s

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back