The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Mtx-l with Ecmlink any users yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmkauai

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I need a new wideband and looking at the Mtx-l or lc-1. Any one using either with link and how's the setup process. I'm leaning toward the Mtx-l since the lc-1 has such good reviews. And yes I have searched and read all articles about the lc-1. Just haven't found much info about the Mtx-l. I will do a review if I go with the Mtx-l if that's what I get for future reference. Thanks for any help wanna buy one tonight when I get off work. So if anyones got any input let me know.

Well it's been 4 months or so. What's the conclusion?

I ended up getting one. I absolutely love it and logs well in Link. I have a video of the gauge in action. Highly recommended and 100x easier to install. The only extra that needed to be done was extending the wires from the gauge.

Oh ya sorry guys just been busy kinda forgot about this post LOL. Mines still working flawless awesome wideband. Very easy install got it synced with link very well using the lc1 configuration on link just had to make a few slight adjustments. I highly recommend this wideband to link users.

The one thing I changed on both Link and the controller was the readout. I have them both to match to show an AFR range of 9.0:1 - 20:0.1. It will make the readings more accurate and there isn't a need to utilize the extra range that another fuel type would require.

I was going to ask you how you set it up. I got mine close also by changing those setups. I can't remember exactly what I changed them to. I think I will try your way and see if the readings are closer. But it still works awesome for me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back