The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Mitsubishi Eclipse 1G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankmilano

Probationary Member
Jun 15, 2012
milano, Europe
hello everybody!!

I am registered for several months but I can not enter a post in the bolt-on section forum.
The post is this:
door-windows seals for Mitsubishi Eclipse 1G
does anyone know where and how can I find the door seals and windows seals for the 1G?
I live in Milan, Italy.
If anyone knows an aftermarket retailer in Europe.

thank you very much!!!

Frank

You have to have 30 helpful/useful posts in order to become a full member and have access there.

I do not know of any in Italy, but RockAuto Parts Catalog sells just about everything you could need.

You have to have 30 helpful/useful posts in order to become a full member and have access there.

I do not know of any in Italy, but RockAuto Parts Catalog sells just about everything you could need.

Thank you very much!!!
Now I have a look!! ;)

Rock Auto Parts has all... but not about windows-doors seals... :cry::cry::cry:

There are tonnage of yards here in the STATES that can pull door seals for you.

I've pulled a good set for my Laser for cheap.

Or ..

(Last time I checked...) Mitsu dealerships with the parts dept, can still get parts for the 1G since this vehicle is quite the popular model for modders, collectors, restorers, et.al. . ...

Those specific parts have been discontinued by Mitsubishi a long time ago, both inner and outer door seals (inner being the ones that fit the door jam and outer being the ones on the actual door) as well as the window seals and outer trims.

I placed orders for discontinued parts with JNZ before and they can get them from Japan if they are still in production or just stocked there (i.e. 1g water pipe), but it's going to cost some and take time (actually the process was explained quite clearly by JNZ recently on this forum somewhere). When I asked for those very seals JNZ reply was just not available, also when I asked 'and from Japan?'.Who knows, things may have changed since a few months ago but I doubt it. I would try anyway, the best way for you to deal with them from Milan would be by e-mail (and it helps with English not being our first language too). A link to their website can be found on the vendor section of the marketplace.

This is a list of the part numbers that would allow you to go ask any Mitsubishi dealer in Italy/Europe ( as a general rule if they don't have to search their catalog for a 20 years old car part that makes them a lot more helpful, but me being Italian and knowing how that kind of business works over there I would be pleasantly surprised), the first number points the parts on the diagram (not all are visible, I forgot how to print an entire diagram from CAPS), the second is the corresponding part number you would ask a dealer for.

67124L MB517753 RUNCHANNEL, FRONT DOOR WINDOW LEFT, QTY 1
67124R MB517754 RUNCHANNEL. FRONT DOOR WINDOW RIGHT, QTY 1
67122 MB517769 RUNCHANNEL, FRONT DOOE WINDOW LEFT+RIGHT, QTY 2

67442L MB517827 WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR INNER LEFT, QTY 1
67442R MB517828 WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR INNER RIGHT, QTY 1
67443L MB517823 WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR OUTER LEFT, QTY 1
67444R MB517824 WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR OUTER RIGHT, QTY 1

67448L MB517813 WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR LEFT, QTY 1
67448R MB517814 WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR LEFT, QTY 1
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Good luck and keep as posted, you maybe a new source of EDM DSM parts!

One last word of warning, I am sure plenty of members in here would offer to sell you seals harvested in a junk yard (and I did find myself some excellent replacements that are still on my car hopefully for a long time), just make sure their definition of 'good conditions' is on par with yours!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back