The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Aftermarket parts for 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viking42o

Probationary Member
May 16, 2023
Amarillo, Texas
So I got my first eclipse 2.0 non turbo I love the car but I’m having trouble finding after market parts for it everything is for 95 to 99 will they fit my car to or is there good website for after market for my car

Your journey might be hard because options have been fading away for some time now, but not impossible. You might want to post specific parts that you are after just to get things started.

Last edited:
Your journey might be hard because options have been fading away for some time now, but not impossible. You might want to post specific parts that you are after just to get things
If that’s going be the case what would be easy engine swap Ik the 95 can take the evo well is there any that mine take well

There’s no reason to engine swap it. If you want to make it into a GS-T, that’s something that is very doable. You’ll just need to source factory turbo parts to use on a non turbo car. I’m sure there is a write up some where on this site.

However, 1G cars are not AWD swappable like 2G cars are.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back