The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

MAJOR MEET meet ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuesday evenings at the in n out in pleasanton :) car meet

at what time exactly?
im pretty sure down for pleasanton meet....

i just wana go a dsm meet so bad n not 2 far from san jose ### ppl

I think I should hold a meat up here in Vallejo since GixxerDrew's Limited FWD Time Attack Eclipse Spyder is IN THE HOUSE!! it'll be nice to have you guys see it in person.

aite, peace.

I think I should hold a meat up here in Vallejo since GixxerDrew's Limited FWD Time Attack Eclipse Spyder is IN THE HOUSE!! it'll be nice to have you guys see it in person.

aite, peace.

For sure, I'm sure many people would love to see GixxerDrew's dsm. And KBR I know your a busy guy since you run a shop and everything but maybe you can get the ball rolling by throwing out a couple of dates for when it would be a good time for you to have the meet at your shop. Then maybe we can make a thread with a poll to see what days are good for others. And if we have time in advance we can get the word out to the Sac guys and the Bay dsm'ers. :hellyeah:

today in Union city at FFTEC theres something going on, if anyone wants to go, and yesterdays milpitas meet "Hella Flush" was pretty good.

Looked like a pretty good meet, but I was busy :(

Yeah, the meet a Full Function was pretty big. It wasn't a DSM meet, tho. It was a Christmas Toy drive and car show that one of the FFtec crew organized. I was there helping out. It was very cool! There was about 50 nice cars there and tons of toys were donated. I mean big piles of toys, it filled one whole office room! It was a festive atmosphere all day!

so when are we gunna make this happen!!!!!

19-20th works better for me

december 20th at 8:00pm dont mis it :thumb: choose a place in vallejo:hmm:

hey guys, a little quick update here. GixxerDrew's Time Attack Eclipse is no longer at the shop 'till next year. its been stored and getting some things torn apart so its a bummer ya'llz wont be able to see his car.

but then Im still down on hosting the MEAT at my shop and we will going to have a BBQ pot luck. everybody is invited. but we need to know whats the definite date for the MEAT!

also, if weather permits we will going to have a PHOTO SHOOT. I will be hiring a amateur photographer that lives within my area and he will be there at the shop/meat to take good pictures. also, I was thinking about doing a caravan to a nice location on where we can have a good photo shoot.

aite, peace.

Last edited:
when were you thinking of having hte meet?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back