The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Machine shops in southern Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heresjimmy42

Probationary Member
4
2
Aug 12, 2020
Peebles, Ohio
Anybody know of a good machine shop in Southern Ohio down around Cincinnati area? Trying to find somebody who can line home this 6-bolt block and not having much luck without going 4 and 1/2 hours to Buschurs
 
Anybody know of a good machine shop in Southern Ohio down around Cincinnati area? Trying to find somebody who can line home this 6-bolt block and not having much luck without going 4 and 1/2 hours to Buschurs
I dont think you need to worry with something like line honing. If its a good shop they can do it. I would say make the trip to Bushurs. I use our local machine shop in central illinois. They do all the local drag cars, and have been around for 40+ years
 
I dont think you need to worry with something like line honing. If its a good shop they can do it. I would say make the trip to Bushurs. I use our local machine shop in central illinois. They do all the local drag cars, and have been around for 40+ I

I dont think you need to worry with something like line honing. If its a good shop they can do it. I would say make the trip to Bushurs. I use our local machine shop in central illinois. They do all the local drag cars, and have been around for 40+ years
I found a place in Columbus searching through the threads. Thanks though
 
I have been using Greg @ Performance Clinic in Beavercreek for decades, they have done lot of 4g63s for me and others. But like the other dude said, align honing/bore is not necessary on a 4g, never have done one in my life.
 
I have been using Greg @ Performance Clinic in Beavercreek for decades, they have done lot of 4g63s for me and others. But like the other dude said, align honing/bore is not necessary on a 4g, never have done one in my life.
I was mainly saying he could take it anywhere if he wanted align hone and bore. Its a pretty standard practice for them.
I had both done to mine a few years ago, i bored it so I went ahead and had them to align and full block prep
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g AWD auto trans case
    2g AWD auto trans case. No broken bolts or stripped threads. Bead blasted case will look new...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g 2g GST auto trans case
    2g auto trans case. With bearing plate and end case covers. Good condition. Trans was like...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top