The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Machine shop in Europe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDgr97GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2009
Romania, Europe
Hi guys. I'm working on rebuilding my engine and I need a machine shop with some experience in 4g63 engine anywhere in Europe. If anyone knows something it will be much appreciated!

Hi! idk where you are from, but i live in switzerland.

We have a shop and i am currently working on my 1g

i know some places where they do really good work for those cars.

The 4g63 isn't really anything "special" as far as motors and the machining that needs done. A shop that can bore, deck and do a valve job is probably what you are needing, but I am sorry that I am in the US and don't know what kind of shops to expect or look for in Europe.

Thanks you all for answering. There is no problem to ship the block and head. I don't have any good option in my country. First no shop have been working on 4g63 but that is not an issue, the problem is no one have a torque plate and also if i install main APR bolts I have to hone the mains and again no shop will do it. May i get some contact info, please? Thanks a lot

Does anybody have a drowing of a 2g torque plate ? I'm trying to make one so i can use it on my block and it will save me a lot of time!

One more question. Maybe i get an answer. I found a machine shop in Romania where i can machine my block and my head. They don't have a torque plate but maybe i can fix that. Do i have to balance all internals? I put everything on a scale and one rod is 2 grams less then other 3. Pistons with rings, locks and pins are same weight all of them so no matter how do i mix them i get one piston+rod and bearings with 2 grams less. then others.

Attachments

• 20200609_190802.jpg
    20200609_190802.jpg
    788.4 KB · Views: 127
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back