The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Louisiana Meet!! BRLA!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It was great getting to meet up with all of y'all this past weekend. Hopefully we can get together again soon. I'd still like to try and get that monthly meet thing going. Now that we know who we are, I think it will be a lot easier. Ight!

the white DSM racing out there was pretty stout!!!

yeah it was... i still can't believe i let him talk me into embarrasing myself.

I checked the site out, i may have to plan on hitting up that AWD dyno of yours.

yeah it was... i still can't believe i let him talk me into embarrasing myself.

I checked the site out, i may have to plan on hitting up that AWD dyno of yours.

dont feel bad... he did the same thing to my boy in the stock evo that was the finalist against him. so its all good. Sure thing on the dyno. That's what we bought it for to help out the AWD folks in the state for them not to have to travel hours upon hours just to test out their cars. Hope to see you soon on the dyno.

Don't feel too bad wannarace, I only pulled a 16.5 and probably wouldn't have done too much better if I had actually left the line with full boost like I wanted. Than again I did beat that Si. :tease:

:dsm:

I will def be utilizing the dyno in the upcoming months.

That TSi was sick. But I beg to differ on the guy driving it.

sounds like a plan to me. keep me posted...

hey James, i got plans to build my own exhaust. can you weld stainless at your place? of course i may not get around to it for awhile cause my house just got bumped up on the priority list but i like haveing my ducks in a row...

keep everyone posted if y'all plan on doing something so that we can possibly go out there and meet some of y'all that we haven't met already.

Jake, use to be able to, someone broke into my work last week and took a bunch of stuff. The welding machine was one of the items they grabbed. Bastards!

where at? man that ###in sux. welding machine? must have been crackheads looking to get parts for drugs! :notgood:

Dirty N.O. that's crazy man. that kinda crap makes me want to setup a shotgun security system. only goes off once but usually all you need.

Yo has any of yall installed a ES bushing kit on your cars. I have mine sitting in my trunk and need to put them sh*ts in. Any ideas on where to go to have them installed or would anyone wanna tackle this crap with me one weekend.

Yo has any of yall installed a ES bushing kit on your cars. I have mine sitting in my trunk and need to put them sh*ts in. Any ideas on where to go to have them installed or would anyone wanna tackle this crap with me one weekend.

we might be able to tackle that project for ya if you like. just let us know. :thumb:

What would the cost on that be. I have the complete Energy suspension master kit. I believe it includes the front and rear control arm bushings, front and rear shock bushings, transmission shifter stabilizer bushings. I also have the sway bar bushings to put on.

Alright mother lickers listen up. We should have another meet or at least try for another meet in December. Does anybody have any suggestions on a day and place. I was thinking we could head to SCR again. Another idea i had was that we could meet up and possibly go grab a bite from some place.

how about a little closer to n.o. i live in pascagoula mississippi but would make a drive to n.o. or mabey an hour passed n.o.

Personally, I do not want to go to N.O. I just got off a 2 month project ranging all over New Orleans and I could not stand it. The roads there our god awful and only maybe 15% of it isn't a "ghetto". But it isn't up to me. Where ever yall want to meet up, I'll more than likely be there.

:dsm:

Alright mother lickers listen up. We should have another meet or at least try for another meet in December. Does anybody have any suggestions on a day and place. I was thinking we could head to SCR again. Another idea i had was that we could meet up and possibly go grab a bite from some place.

y'all could always meet up at our shop. there is a restaurant in the front which has Inanet and flat screen tv's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back