The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Louisiana Meet!! BRLA!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Openoner

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 27, 2005
Lafayette, Louisiana
When: Sept. 6th @1pm

Where: Mall of Louisiana. There is a Burger King on the edge on the mall parking lot by Bluebonnet. We should all meet up in the parking lo adjacent to the burger king.

Address: 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge, LA 70809.

Post in here if your coming so I can make an attendance list.

1. brokeawd
2.wannarace
3.captinredeyez
4.98GSXtreme07
5.N1balla16
6.kris_stewart10
7.98RedGs
8.nag99
9.aaannntt1965 (with others)
10.force_feed

Where: Mall of Louisiana. There is a Burger King on the edge on the mall parking lot by Bluebonnet. We should all meet up in the parking lo adjacent to the burger king.

1. brokeawd
2.wannarace
3.captinredeyez
4.98GSXtreme07
5.N1balla16
6.kris_stewart10

count me in if my car is ready i hope it is

If anyone is close to Bogalusa that wants to go I'll follow em there in my Integra (hey... don't knock it!!!) Since I'm now DSM-less.

Holla
Hit me via PM's for my cell to meetup.
Bogalusa, Picyaune, Slidell, Covington, Mandeville , anyone close like that I wouldn't mind playing in a convoy!

98redGS,

don't be shamed by the teggy. i had a gsr and my talon but it was so i could have a little sport while the talon was down and out. i just had to make a last minuite decision, sell one to justify building the other. well... i'm sure you can guess which way i went. i really wish i wouldn't have but... c'est la vie. i have a pic on myspace of it along with the car that started it all, my 92 honda accord. it's in my eagle talon pic folder...

myspace.com/jd700

If anyone is close to Bogalusa that wants to go I'll follow em there in my Integra (hey... don't knock it!!!) Since I'm now DSM-less.

Holla
Hit me via PM's for my cell to meetup.
Bogalusa, Picyaune, Slidell, Covington, Mandeville , anyone close like that I wouldn't mind playing in a convoy!

Picayune i will umm where you want to meet if we go

i have me and my freind in his AWD going

1. brokeawd
2.wannarace
3.captinredeyez
4.98GSXtreme07
5.N1balla16
6.kris_stewart10
7.98RedGs
8.NA2G99
9.Openoner

This should the correct count of ppl we have so for. If you're coming to the meet, please keep this list current. :talon::dsm::laser:

We have about 10 people of NOStreetracing.org that will be in attendance as well as a about 10-15 Suburus from the local Subbie forum.

Oh i put myself on the top as my other forum name on accident. Thats my name on dsmtalk.com and everywheres else.

Also, midnightmadness is happening at NPR that night. So we have that option for later if anyone is interested.

Excellent! So it's looking like it will about 20-30 cars all coming together that day. Doesn't sound like a bad turn at all. It's been so long sense ive been able to meet up with other respectable tuners. Good deal!:thumb:

Not sure if I will be able to make it now. I started my new 1g for the first time last night since I bought it and put it back together. I need a new short block or rebuild. Junk yard here in town has one so I'm going to try and get it friday. If it is good, then maybe I can still make it.

UPDATED!

This also just went up on a 350z forum with several people already in attendance.

Right now this meet is posted on

dsmtuners.com, dsmtalk.com, nostreetracing.org, clubwrx.com, and some 350z site.

If your registered please feel free to post it up. Im not a huge fan of that site and when I went in there to post it my account is all fux0rd up so I said screw it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back