1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

ECMlink Lost all changes in dsmlink

Posted by Dawson159, May 25, 2019

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Dawson159

Dawson159 Proven Member

Joined Nov 13, 2017
    Billings, Montana
    I started my car today after making some changes on dsmlink earlier today and it was hard to start then I was running super Rich so I plugged the computer in and all my changes I have ever made are gone everything is back to default. what happened and can I get it back?

Street Build 857  13

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. DSMPT

DSMPT Proven Member

Joined Jun 12, 2014
    Japan / Mexico, Arizona
    Whatever reason this possibly happens, so to avoid this, save the setting in your laptop each time when you make changes or more frequently.
    Open the latest log file and go ECU config and Direct access and copy all to ECU.

Drag Race Build 960  2

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM

Street Build 1K  4

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM
    1990TSIAWDTALON likes this.
  3. d1prospect

d1prospect Proven Member

Joined Mar 14, 2004
    Glen Bunie, Maryland
    Unfortunately if you don’t have a past log saved. Won’t happen. Happened to me a few times. Fortunately with v3 every log saves automatically

Drag Race Build 3K  15

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  4. deboelduro

deboelduro Proven Member

Joined Sep 5, 2007
    winsted, Connecticut
    open the last log and copy everything .. ive had this happen when my battery died:p

Street Build 666  11

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    awd · manual · Galant VR-4