The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

EVOscan Looking for some feedback on a school project involving evoScan logs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluespunk

10+ Year Contributor
May 29, 2011
Chicago, Illinois
Hey guys, I'm taking a Human Computer Interaction course at school and my team is working on developing a simple reporting tool for evoScan logs. It takes a .csv log file like you get from evoScan and puts all the data into a SQL database and then builds some charts using the data. Right now, it depends on the fields in your log file to be named the same as the fields in the sample evoscan logs, but we're looking into adding a configuration menu item to let you customize that. I put together a 5 minute demo video on what we have so far. We're looking to get some feedback on usability. If any of you have a few minutes to watch the video and let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back