The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECUflash Evoscan/Ecuflash logs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heat

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 11, 2003
--_United_States
Sorry in advance for the convoluted info. I've been doing a TON of reading the last few weeks trying to get this stuff figured out but there is a lot of info between here and evolutionm etc that doesn't match up.

There also seems to be a lack of evoscan logs here so hopefully this will help others out in the future.

Running:
50 trim
pte 680s
hks 272s
lc-1 wideband
Ceddy mods

I've been trying to follow Ceddy's guide here:

http://ceddy.us/?page_id=379#injector-base-settings

Getting a little confused.

Injectors I have scaling set to 650. Kind of random number. Some people say set this to actual size (680), some people say start lower just in case to not blow anything up.

Rest is going in flow with what's on Ceddy's website as far as steps

Injector Latency

According to the table I'm supposed to add .3 for these injectors to the stock injector latency table. So I did. Saved rom, wrote to ECU etc.

WOT Tuning

Did a log. Wideband is leaner than AFR Map. Roughly .5 higher across the board. Either way both values are way rich, in the 9s. At this point should I edit the AFR Map to give some values closer to 11? According to Ceddy's site, since my Wideband is leaner, I need to decrease injector scaling. Makes sense, but a lot of people here advocate keeping injector scaling set to actual injector rating, which would be 680. So I have it at 650 already, that needs to go even farther down? Why the discrepancy? What's the deal with setting the entire table past 120 to the same AFR? I haven't seen anyone on evom with an AFR table like that.

Idle Tuning

Did a log at idle. Fuel Trim low is .78125. O2 cycling properly. Ceddy's site says

"If Fuel Trim Low is positive, Injector Latency needs to be increased.
You should increase or decrease the whole Injector Latency table by the same amount.
+/- 5% is considered close enough."

Ok, I need to increase injector latency, no problem. What does the + or - 5% mean? Plus or minus 5% of what?

Other random question - My Timing seems high? A lot higher than the videos posted here: Index of /mirror/vids/
This guy's timing ranges from 4-11 in linear progression. Mine starts at 19, drops to 10 eventually and back up to 19 by redline. Should I ignore this for now and wait to see how it changes after adjusting other things? Or should I edit the timing table in the rom?

Attached the log file.

Appreciate any help.

Attachments

• WidebandWOTCleaned_2011.02.26_23.27.49.csv
    7.3 KB · Views: 81
Did you tune your injectors on idle and cruise logs before you went for a WOT log?

+ or - 5% means..plus or minus 5 percent of the value.. In the case of latency it's 5% of the values in the RIGHT column.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back