The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G logging fuel pressure question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

U would have to tap into them. Not cut and leave the other side hanging. They do serve a purpose
So like a fork in the road.
Essentially 3 wires .
Thanks

Can i use the 5v source and ground at the maft harness to power and ground the fuel sensor, even though it's already being used by the ait sensor?
As in connect both sensors to the same power supply with out any issue.

Plan to use the baro wire for the fuel input .

http://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/sdsetup

Last edited:
Wait what? What wire are you talking about cutting on your harness? I think that's kind of important to ask. Also, I wouldn't hook anything new up to a wire that goes off into who knows what circuit in the car. This will introduce electrical noise from the wire, from whatever sensor is on the other end of the wire, etc. I would cut the wire completely and tape off the end that went to the old device and wire the new sensor directly into an ECU pin..... although without knowing what pin you're talking about using I'm not really sure the context of the advice to leave the old connection in place.

Also, voltage doesn't pertain to draw... amperage does. You can definitely blow up internal ecu components by not knowing what you're doing with your electronics and trying to draw too many amps through a circuit that wasn't meant for it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back