The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G knock sensor on 4g64 turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_delinquency

Proven Member
Feb 24, 2020
riorancho, New_Mexico
Im about 1 or 2 month's out from turboing my n/a spyder and was wondering how I'm supposed to install the knock sensor because i know the 97 gst ecu i plan on using needs it.does the block already have a place for it,if so where? Do i have to tap it? I know this info is probably already somewhere but i cant find it for the life of me so some help would be greatly appreciated.thx

There is a place to thread the knock sensor in on the back on the block. I can’t remember what it was originally for at this point since I did it many years ago. I want to say I have it in the spot where the intake brace used to be. It was already tapped to the correct thread size and all.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back