The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

kink in metal fuel line on gas tank help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latkins09

Proven Member
Nov 3, 2012
stockton, California
During a swap of the awd gas tank to my gst during a conversation the metal fuel line that comes out the gas tank that goes to the fuel lines kinda kinked it's not that bad but I think itl cause problems if I upgrade my fuel pump would I need to buy the whole fuel cap assembly . Where can I find that part

Just went throu a very similar problem and had a hell of a time finding a new pump assembly... Nobody sold new ones around me so I ended up getting one from the junk yard

If you plan to upgrade to where you'll need a good fuel supply, get a new one. A salvage unit will be fine, might be a good idea to replace the pump and level sender while you're there though.

I'm new to dsm's so I can't say with any certainty. You can try to look up the assembly on autozone or somewhere similar and compare the part numbers to see if they match. Salvage yards have an interchange manual that they use, give one a call.

does it have to be from a gsx or would a gst fit?
Gst and gsx are completely different, so there is your answer

I'm new to dsm's so I can't say with any certainty. You can try to look up the assembly on autozone or somewhere similar and compare the part numbers to see if they match. Salvage yards have an interchange manual that they use, give one a call.

Quit posting to try and up your post count. This is not a helpful post.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back