The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink Just need a lil answer about Dsmlink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97GSTwa

Proven Member
Oct 22, 2012
Toppenish, Washington
So I looked through a bunch of articles and havent seen anything. Im getting Dsmlink V3 on wednesday. And I need to know if I can hook it up with no Wideband, I will get one eventually but not until I get some more $$$. Its not my DD but I would atleast like to get it running with Dsmlink. Maybe just put it to all stock setting anyways since I still need to get Injectors and fuel pump anyways.

So I looked through a bunch of articles and havent seen anything. Im getting Dsmlink V3 on wednesday. And I need to know if I can hook it up with no Wideband, I will get one eventually but not until I get some more $$$. Its not my DD but I would atleast like to get it running with Dsmlink. Maybe just put it to all stock setting anyways since I still need to get Injectors and fuel pump anyways.

Yes you can run ECMLink without a wideband. You will be able to dial in fuel trims for Idle and cruise but stay away from the WOT tuning until you get the wideband installed.

When you get it go to the forums they are really helpful, and watch the demos in link all great info.

Ok cool, just needed to know before I hook it up, dont need to mess up my motor.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back