The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

It's getting close to the end of the year---time to clean house!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSSA

Supporting Vendor
Jul 26, 2002
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
So, each year, I typically take a loose inventory of parts that I have that are discontinued, hard to get, used items of value, etc....basically to put limits on my hoarding which gets out of control at times.

I typically put the stuff up on Facepage, but this year, I'm going to put them up on here first.

The above noted, I always get people complaining "I wish you had done this at "X" time so I had a chance!". So, I'm going to put it out there that I will start putting things up at 6pm EST this evening when we close, starting this evening. It may only be one item a day...it may be multiples. It depends on what I pile up/have time for. I'll put it up on here first, then about 15 minutes later, share the links on Facebook via our JNZ Tuning profile, then share it again via my personal account.

I'll do my best to monitor sales and cut them off when items are sold out. Just be aware, that sometimes we get orders within seconds on each other and it's not always 100% possible to remove them quickly enough. I'll add the items to the site (in a very bare-bones fashion as they're temporary at best), then post the info/link to purchase below in this thread.

****** Due to the above, *PLEASE* pay via credit card through the site for any of these listings (which is handled by Authorize.net (a Visa company)..we see nothing other than the last 4 of the card and a "process payment" button) in case I can't kill an item quickly enough. Paypal now charges fees even if a payment is refunded. With a credit card transaction, I can just cancel the transaction via a click of a button if need be. Should you absolutely insist on paying via Paypal for any of these listings, and you're order is placed after everything is sold out, and before the sale can be ended---I will refund you **minus** the transaction fees---so keep it simple/safe and just DO NOT check out via Paypal for these particular items.******

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back