The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Im A Dsmer Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiksilver38

15+ Year Contributor
May 4, 2004
East Bay Area, California
a couple days ago i picked up a project 1g !!!:thumb: ive never owned a car this old (1990) its a GST and it runs as good if not better than my 1999 gsx did ROFL (i guess 6 bolt is better after all ;)) It needs a little TLC and most of all, paint. i thought i would never return to the dsm world but, i did. it boosts good and doesn't seem to have any leaks. i just painted the stock rims black yesterday, soon i will start prepping the car for paint and doing a little body work ill paint it black:sneaky:

update: i just poped off the intake to check out the turbo and its been rebuilt very recently there is no shaft play at all, it spins nice and the blades are perfect everything is really clean!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back