The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

I need an evo3 style o2 housing but turbular.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98EclipseTurbo

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2004
Northwest, New_Jersey
Are there any o2 housing out there that will bolt down to by modified downpipe that fits the oriented flange. I am looking for o2 housing which I can use my external wastegate on. Does any one know of one. Someone mentioned using the punishment racing one.

Let me make sure I am understanding correctly before I answer. Your DP was modified to fit an Evo III 02 housing right, so now a DSM one won't work?

As far as I know, no such thing exist... You'll need to have your DP returned to normal.

Or spend $10-20 to have the one he has modified to fit..

Hmm... I wonder which route he should go..

I don't know what planet you live on, but unless he knows the shop owner or blows him, or can do it himself, he isn't getting away with $10 to $20.00.

call punishment, explain your situation, ask if they can make something to fit your needs or if they know of anyone who does. if all else fails you can get a dsm tubular o2 housing and a flange that will bolt to your downpipe, take it to pretty much any exhaust shop, and they should be able to weld it up for you for around 20$. the exhaust shop i go to here will do just about any reasonable welding job for 20$

edit: or you could just have your downpipe modified back to stock. either option should be relatively inexpensive.

very true, but thats as easy as taking a sharpie and drawing a few lines. good luck

If it were me I would just get the DP flange re welded at the proper angle. If you ever change your setup again in the future you won't need to go through this again. Otherwise just contact one of the exhaust vendors and have them weld it at the E3 angle.

Right, maybe I will just buy regular evo3 02 housing.
I know the previous owner had a turbonetics turbo with an external wastegate on it. I just couldnt find one and my stock one is not bolting on to the downpipe.
:aha: UNLESS i got an evo3 o2 housing right now ? I got the thing from the previous owner.Looks could be deceiving.
Thank you for all the replies!:thumb:

I might have a o2 housing I built awhile ago for another customer who never paid us that will work for you, I will check the shop and pm you if we still have it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back