The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galant vr4 289/1000 I got for 200 dollors and a xbox ROFL...Sold most of the performance part and made about 4000 off of it.. Car also went 12.5 @ 113 slipping clutch every gear ROFL.. :thumb:

$ 7,995 for my 95 gsx with new paint, 63,000 miles, 18" rays te37's , GAB coilovers and swey bars, leather interior in mint condition, and pioneer in dash touchscreen gps/stereo, injun exhaust, apexi power intake, and apexi turbo timer, with aem true time cam gears, every thing else stock.

99 gs anniversary edition w/ 97k miles, paid $1500 usd bought last month

came dropped on teins, tsudo muffler and cai.

since then, new spectre air filter, oil pan, flesh pipe, replaced exhaust with 2 1/2" cat back to tsudo muffler, valve cover gasket, new hancook tires all the way around, engine flushed and all new fluids. ngk plugs, accel wires

new kenwood excelon indash with new kenwood excelon door and rear speakers also replaced tweeters, 2 alpine type r 10's in porter box, rockford p800 amp

tech im the 3rd owner but 2nd owner just bought it for his son and teenage son could not drive a 5 speed. car had sat for like 2 years before he bought it, he didnt do anything before driving it, kind of worried me when i first got it. so i went through the checklist and replaced and checked and flushed everything. runs like a champ and bumps.

Bought a 93 gsx last week for $800. Its auto, only mods are 14b, 450's, 5 spd ecu. Still has the tape deck, heat shields, etc haha.

Heres a pic of it on her way home

Attachments

• IMG951810.jpg
    IMG951810.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 43
My parents paid 2,500 for my 97 eclipse gs 2 years ago with 90,000 miles on. I kind of should of talked my parents out of it in the begining ### after they bought the dsm it had so many problems that eventually got fixed. I pretty much replaced everything that could be replaced with new parts in the engine bay to get it running good like it should and now im replacing everything on the suspension ### my bushings are worn out. I plan on boosting it now:dsm:

I paid $2500 for my '97 GSX with a newly built 2.3L stroker, Greddy 18g, and all supporting mods. I got over $20,000 worth of receipts with the car as well as an extra set of rims and snow tires. The only downfall was the previous owner bent ALL the intake valves due to the car jumping timing, I believe. Got that fixed and am building the car to my needs currently. Interior is almost perfect and the exterior has some clear coat fading / peeling. I think it will be a very nice, clean looking DSM for the money. Just needed someone to give it some time and TLC.

98 TSi, 50,000 miles, $5,000. I've wanted one since I was in the 5th when the 2g came out. Got it last summer. What a summer, and can't wait for this one.

i payed 500 for my 91 talon tsi like 2 and a half years ago. its a front wheel drive with 90k miles, and it wouldnt turn on so i got that deal (plus the paint was burnt with the sun). rebuilt the ecu and got a new fuel pump. fired right up and boosted pretty good considering it was parked for like 2 years.

Last edited:
1st eclipse 95 gst 68 k light mod 5900 from dealership with warranty. Caught on fire across street from dealership long story. 2nd 95 gst 92k 2500 sat in the back of a dealership for 4 yrs. New gas and a jump and it was fine. 3rd 95 rs 91k 1600. 4th 99 gs boosted 14b 20 psi stock420a jjust tring to kill it.

I payed 450 bucks for my 90 GST with 44,000 miles and dead stock motor. It's been almost 8 years now and 211,000 miles later and she's still runnin strong!

traded my yz125 dirtbike that i paid $800 for and never rode.
traded for
1990 tsi awd 5 spd
pretty beat body, few dents, faded, a little rust
130k miles though,
bone stock

promptly paid more for a turbo than i did for the entire car.

I just got my 92 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 2 weeks ago for $ 600 has 140 k miles on it came with a single din cd/dvd player 18" rims 3 different shifter knobs loying on floorboard inside is very clean a little bit of body damage on both sides. I put a new battery and some oil in it and had it going 100 mph in a 30 mph zone boosting at 15 lbs. smoking a little bit. redoing the whole front end ordered a rebuilt engine will be putting it in this weekend :hellyeah:

just picked up a 90 gsx 150k pretty much stock rob gonna go through n rebuild the motor n hopfully atleast a 16g evo3 before too long bone stock for 1500

I paid $6,000 for my dd 12 years ago I'm the third owner, and $500 for my parts car which runs. My dd has 228,000 miles now and still on stock block and running strong ready for another race season this year. My parts car has alittle over 200,000. I'm keeping my eye open now for a gsx for my next project.

$650 for my 93 Talon ES 2.0L and I drove it 2 hours home. Just need tires and a windshield.

1) 1999 Eclipse GSX w/100,000ish miles-$5,000
2) 1998 Eclipse RS w/78,000 miles-$2,000
3) 1999 Eclipse GSX w/125,000 miles-$4,700
4) 1998 Eclipse GST w/63,000 miles-$3,500
5) 1999 Eclipse GSX w/95,000 miles-$5,000

And I've sold them all haha.. And regret it every day :(

3 years agoI traded a pack of cigs for my 96 eclipse rs... with a blown engine... 3 rods through the block LOL. been my project ever since but I dream of a GSX every night LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back