The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traded my starion i payed 500 bucks for for the 91 awd talon and 425 cash :)

Gave $450 for current 1g in stock form with low compression. Its undergoing a build right now.
I posted in this thread like back in 02, can't believe its still going, I still get the updates from STILL being subscribed.

$2,700- 1998 Eclipse GST, 166,000 miles, In US:pennsylvania, never modded, bough off the 2nd owner, his brother was 1st owner. only thing missing was passenger side sideskirt, nothing else.. :D

Just happened to be in the right place at the right time and got my 95tsi for free:D My cousin need to make room and would rather see me have it than someone he didn't trust

i bought my 91 eclipse gsx for $900, 127,xxx miles, needs a new head thou.

$8,000 2.5 years ago for my 99 GSX 5speed...basic boltons like evo3, ported mani, injectors, lowering springs, safc etc etc...oh and 18" rays..also came with a truck full of extra parts like rims, exhaust, a bunch of ic piping, all stock stuff, 5 turbos etc etc etc....i still think i paid too much...because im selling it now and cant get any offers more than $8.5k for mine and ive put close to $7k into it in the last two years...selling my gsx now because i want to get a new tundra...check it out on autotrader..im in cali...also have photobucket with copies of receipts, pics, vids etc....pm me if interested...

Last edited:
$8,000 2.5 years ago for my 99 GSX 5speed...basic boltons like evo3, ported mani, injectors, lowering springs, safc etc etc...oh and 18" rays..also came with a truck full of extra parts like rims, exhaust, a bunch of ic piping, all stock stuff, 5 turbos etc etc etc....i still think i paid too much...because im selling it now and cant get any offers more than $8.5k for mine and ive put close to $7k into it in the last two years...selling my gsx now because i want to get a new tundra...check it out on autotrader..im in cali...also have photobucket with copies of receipts, pics, vids etc....pm me if interested...

Dang, if you were in Brazil i would pay like US$ 17,000.00 easy on your car... and it still cheap for a 99 GSX here ! =(

$9000 6 months ago 99gsx -55,000 miles 100% stock, black leather interior :hellyeah:

Attachments

• 1999ECLIPSEGSXWHITE001.jpg
    1999ECLIPSEGSXWHITE001.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:
$3000, didn't touch a thing yet, everything in my mod list is what it came with. Runs very well and interior is near perfect. Clearcoat fade on fenders.

edit: engine had 14k miles on it when I acquired it, body 118k.

Last edited:
Fully built 1992 Eagle Talon TSI for $7K.

I bought my 91 talon for $800 in North Carolina. 105,000 miles, no rust or peeling paint, it's a beautiful car. It as a few minor issues, nothing a weekend in my garage can't fix.:D

I just bought my 95 Talon TSi with 146k for $400. My friend traded something for it and it sat for a year with a bad motor and he couldn't find a motor. A week after he sold it I found a motor for $100 ROFL :ohdamn: and now he is trying to buy it back before I get all the work done. NOT SELLING!!! I have wanted a Talon since I was 10 or so. :D

great buy ^ , i got my 94 1gB for 600 bucks and put like 400 into overhauling the brakes, clutch, fluids , and a general tune up, o yea and a flex pipe. ill never get rid of my talon!

$500

1991 Talon AWD.

It is mostly all there and stock. Interior is nice, exterior has really bad faded paint.

Rick

$1500

1991 Black Eclipse GSX in 2005

Somebody put a 7 bolt in it and it didnt run. But had brand Slowboy Drag FMIC Kit still in the box and Apexi N1 Exhaust new in the box also. So I pretty much paid for thoughs two things and got the car for free haha. Car has came a long long way since then!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back