The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How much did you pay for your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

700 dollars with 90000 miles

picture of when i first got it.

sat for five years

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

even the plates on the back said 04WTF

had to fix a few things like paint the hood hole in air filter hose buff out bumper i guess they hit something

i paid ~600 for mine, hadnt ran in 4+ years. and soon to be running again soon. + some upgrades

$1500 for my 97 gst, all stock with around 95k miles from the original owner about 4 years ago.
Still has a working sun roof and cd changer, leather seats, cruise, and power everything except the seats. I love my dsm

I paid $1300 for my 1g GSX

3 days later it jumped timing on me and went under a 5 month long build/repair. Drove it since January.

Last month, traded for a minty looking 2g tsi which is now the utter love of my life. (other than my wife)

So I guess you could say I paid $1300 for my 2g! but not really

My dad gave it to me.
But throw in the CAS,Power transistor, ECU, and swapping those '03 plates (just the other day actually), We're at about $500.
Not to mention the 6 months off and on diagnostic work on it.. (I didn't know exactly what to do, but needless to say, I know first hand that everything else works.)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back