The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

How much did you pay for your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I paid about $10,000 (before taxes and getting a new top put on) for my Spyder with 79,000 miles on it, I just bought it last October. Since then I've probably spent close to another $10,000 on it and it's up to about 94,000 miles now.

Paid $9500 for my Talon TSi FWD almost 5 years ago with 62,000 miles and in spotless condition.

$2,200 thats it for the 95 tsi but, the engine was in pices in the trunk. Some as$$*!& took the 2 g head and put a 1 g that was stripped down in there . After i got her running it was a dream come true ..would not trade her for anything ..:thumb:

10k last october with 93k... :(
but the turbo had no slack in the shaft and motor didnt leak at all. Came with 1.5" drop springs and illumina struts.
now has over 116k with a new water pump n mods! I love my DSM...
Who says the turbo's aren't reliable? *knock on wood*

Paid 3300$ for my 1G AWD ( major rip off , motor was pieced together and had massive CW , had parts of 7 & 6 bolt on it :cry: ) Sold that disaster and got my 1995 Tsi FWD for 3400$. :D One crappy deal and I guess I deserved a good one. Love my DSMs though :thumb:

wow, 5.5 year bump that's impressive

I paid 5000 for my 95 gst but it was bone stock besides wheels.It had 80,000miles on it.It was not even for sale I just worked with this kid and he had a kid so I was like hey I'll buy your car you should get something more conveinient for a baby.LOL He said yeah I'll sell it and I bought it a couple of days later.I didnt mind paying this much because I knew the motor was bone stock and he drove the car like a 80year old woman.So I go on to build my first car.

i paid 200.00 for my laser with 90k blown motor. i told my wife i was just going to put a motor in it and run it! ha ha 6 to 7 grand later and im still not done. luckily my wife has a lot of patience!! ITS ALL ABOUT BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. 95gst16g

busted tranny i know the feeling. i even bought one on line that was supposed to be good and it was except 1 minor flaw it wouldnt go into 2nd gear at all unless you used 2 hands and didnt mind serious grinding!!
thats what you get when you buy things on line

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back