The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

How much did you pay for your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i paid 5400 for mine out the door asking price was 7600. Im pleased i think I made a good deal.

$800 and I've spent like 3200 in maintanance in the 3 months since I've bought it.....

Best 600 i ever spent
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i paid $18,500 for my 98 GS in 98 w/53 miles on it.... mostly by me i had it for the weekend before i bought it.

.... and i paid $14,000 for my 99 GSX with 8,2000 miles and with 95% of the mods in my profile.

... and i have a deal with a dealership in Kingwood out side houston for my EVO VIII and i will be paying $27,300 out the door for a 2003

5,000 for a 96 tsi awd with 63,xxx miles on it about 3 months ago

6500 for a 92 Tsi AWD.

122k miles. Best condition I have ever seen for a 1G with 16G and supporting mods installed by my mechanic for a 50 yr old man over the winter who never raced it then bought an EVO in the spring.....go figure. So basically I got mods for free and came out with a gorgeous 1G. :)

1700$ with 65k on it.

thank god for little old ladies who buy gs-t's to go to church and to get groceries.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back