The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

hks bov recirc fits 1g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutKastGSX

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
St. Amant, Louisiana
Hey guys im looking at the hks ssqv4 i want to get this bov now with the recirc fitting and remove it later when i get link etc. i would like to know if anyone knows if the recirc fitting works for a 1g.

Found here: DEJON | Powerhouse

Thanks guys.

Yes it will work.

As you can see from the picture below, my set up, I have the HKS BOV recirculated with a 1g Dejon intake (if you are curious its a EVO MAF, its 3.125" like the 1g MAS). I have a 1 inch fitting. They come in various sizes depending on vendor, .75" 1" 1.25" 1.14" 1.3". As you can tell I had to stretch the hose over the intake pipe, your best bet is to go with a 1.25 recirculation fitting to fit the hose.

goodluck

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yea np, you can also run it recirculated with ECMlink BTW, thats what I am doing:thumb:(obviously SD or GMAF is needed when VTO).

I think the HKS sounds kinda lame, I am using it because of function over form, it allowed me to use a 1g flange and with an adapter fitting rotate the BOV in the direction I needed recirculate. But those insert fittings are awesome, I like the way the purple ones sounds LOL.

Yea np, you can also run it recirculated with ECMlink BTW, thats what I am doing:thumb:(obviously SD or GMAF is needed when VTO).

I think the HKS sounds kinda lame, I am using it because of function over form, it allowed me to use a 1g flange and with an adapter fitting rotate the BOV in the direction I needed recirculate. But those insert fittings are awesome, I like the way the purple ones sounds LOL.

Lol yea the different fittings are cool.

Dejon Tool CIP-1gM Intake Pipe for the Mitsubishi Eclipse - DSMtuners.com

this is my intake pipe. can you tell me specificly what size adapter is needed. and how to hook it up.i know you said the 1.25" but now that you know my intake can you tell me more? just want to know for sure before i order. Thx :)

this is my intake pipe. can you tell me specificly what size adapter is needed. and how to hook it up.i know you said the 1.25" but now that you know my intake can you tell me more? just want to know for sure before i order. Thx :)

As I have said, I am running the 1g Dejon intake recirculated, the one depicted in that picture and link now. The only difference is that mine is made of aluminum and yours will be made of steel(part# aluminum - CIP-1gW) 1.25 is the size of the recirculation hose 1.3 to be exact.

If you are not sure why not measure your reticulation hose, or call Dejon Powerhouse to ask how large the recirculation pipe diameter is.

As I have said, I am running the 1g Dejon intake recirculated, the one depicted in that picture and link now. The only difference is that mine is made of aluminum and yours will be made of steel(part# aluminum - CIP-1gW) 1.25 is the size of the recirculation hose 1.3 to be exact.

If you are not sure why not measure your reticulation hose, or call Dejon Powerhouse to ask how large the recirculation pipe diameter is.

I will have to look if i ever get my car back from having the new clutch put in LOL!

Dejon=Overpriced dsm parts..LOL

I have a 2g maf and intake pipe.Cheap and effective.

He does not have a 2g MAS. Do you know where to get a 3.125" to a 4" adatper coupler? Seems like a pain in the ass to me. Dejon provides a bolt on solution.

Might be overpriced, but I have never had a complaint about my intake.

I will give you two compliments on the intake..1 finding a 1g intake, and two buying the dejon..LOL

No I don't know where to get any couplers like that at..Although Having the wrong color couplers suck..I tried plastidipping a couple..And was really careful putting them in..That did not work too well.

Lol it came on the car when i bought it. but if it would save me trouble later i ###### would have bought it anyway LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back