The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

help identify these parts please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zac692069

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2009
Brighton, Colorado
I am currently rebuilding a 2g awd and i cant figure out what these are used for and where they go.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Next time you tear stuff apart I suggest this..Putting all the parts your pull off in a baggie, and label it where it goes..Idk how many times this method has saved my ass, from trying to remember where everything goes..

Possibly the shifter cable bracket. There should be one more washer with a lip on it like the one you are holding. They sandwich the bracket to align it with the two 12mm head bolts, between the trans case bracket and shifter cable bracket.

ok i kinda thought thats where they go. And yea i agree with the baggies idea. thank you

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back