The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Help a korean out! Damn DSM wont start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KRAZYKOREAN

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2002
Phompton, Arizona
Aight guys some of you know I bought another dsm, and basically stripped the old setup on there and put a new set up on it.

SBR t3t4 50trim
DNP Tubular manifold
SBR SS o2 housing
680cc injectors
GM maf 3inch
Gm Trans
SBR RACE fmic
HKS ssqv
Fluidyne rad
DSMlink
Turboback

OK so I been working on this thing for a month waiting for parts and modding everything to fit nicely. Moment of truth not starting. It turns over and it seems like it wants to start but it doesnt.

I get spark, I get fuel, dsmlink is connected correctly and reads the ecu, maf trans is all on zero since I am using dsm link, everything has been tripled check for connections under the hood. I never disassembled the motor, and before I removed the turbo and all that the motor ran perfect.

So can someone throw some ideas out that I might have over looked. thanks guys

You mentioned you are getting spark. Are you sure you are getting spark on all 4 cyl and not just 2? It could be a CAS issue if that is the case.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back