The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Harness issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96WhiteTSi

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hey guys... Im having huge issues with my 2g... let me start from the top

I was in process of removing heater core and air bags in my TRACK ONLY car... well I figured if I am removing the core I wouldnt need the harness connectors. I decided now would be a good time to test my skills at wire clipping. I found out i lack the skills.

The car has no power :( my fault...

I purchased both dash and engine harness and installed and all I get is headlights and breaklights..

Im trying to get the car up and going but i am having ZERO luck.

I dont ask often and i hate to be spoon fed information. However my lack of wiring knowledge requires me to ask you to bring a large spoon'

Yes i realize this is my fault and i went in over my head...

I do have a multi-meter but also am very cloudy as to how to properly work one.

If you can help me please do...

i should mention i replaced the ignition switch and the MPI relay with new.

if texting works better for you or face time or whatever send me a message and i will respond to you

Thanks guys.

Take a picture of the connectors you cut off, I should be able to help you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back