The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

GSX harness vs GST harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would imagine they are the same as it's the same motor. The only difference between GST and GSX is the driveline.

Yea I know that, I'm basically talking about if the wire's go into the ECU the same.... I bought this wire harness and come to find out its for a GSX and its in good condition... Here's the kicker, The guy I bought it from didnt say that the ####ing wires from the ecu are cut, so basically I have a pretty good wire harness for a 95+ GSX that I need to put into my 97 GST but it doesn't have the ends to connect to the ECU, also it looks like there might be a couple more things missing/cut now that I'm really looking at the wire harness... I have 95+ pin out from ECM Tuning, and one from VFAQ.com... There ####ing different!!!! So now I'm back at square one!!! does anyone have a ECU pin out that they know for a fact is the correct one for 95+????

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back