The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

happy thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Thanksgiving to every one. May your car run and your nose not. May your only hangover be due to the excess of food consumption which requires you to undo your belt.

Take Care All.

thank you to all the tuners that have helped me learn thoug out the years

leet said:
Do you get holiday pay or anything special at least?
Yeah, it brings our pay almost up to what most PDs pay as regular rate.

It's okay, though. Since all the restaurants were closed, I had a bag of cheddar chips, a candy bar and a coke for dinner.

Defiant said:
Yeah, it brings our pay almost up to what most PDs pay as regular rate.

It's okay, though. Since all the restaurants were closed, I had a bag of cheddar chips, a candy bar and a coke for dinner.

WTF?!

Chris.. you need to hook this guy up with some dinner.. I can chip in a dollar or two!

What about you other mods?

Defiant said:

The heart of any nutritious dinner. :thumb:

I spent my thanksgiving morning in the ER getting two 750ml bags of IV, while my girlfriend watched me throw up into a bucket. After that, I watched Sex in the City for three hours (i live with three women, and that is basically thier DVD collection. Ohh and The Notebook) However, I feel great now, and I will be heading home today for some TURKEY SANDWICHES. I will not be held down. :thumb: :thumb:

I would like to give thanks first to Ludachris for giving me the opportunity to enjoy a very informative site like dsmtuners. I would like to give thanks to Defiant and all the other moderators, in the beginning I thought you where Assholes who just wanted to be assholes because they could(Like cops), but after joining other forums I won't mention any names today I realized just how important it is to have good grammer, delete irrelevance, stop the rice talk, and all out monitor the bullshit. Thank you to all the Wisemen, proven members, newbies and lurkers out there because without you there would be no DSMtuners. Thanks to all those who have helped me in the quest to keep MY PRECIOUS up and running. Thank you to the wisemen and laserspeeddemon (your a wiseman to me) who have taken time out of there lives to help others in need especially when you have people like me who know the answer but are to lazy to type. Last but not least I would like to wish all you bastards a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you choke on a turkey leg because my employers forced me to work tomorrowROFL

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

I have always been extremely thankful for this community. I've been a part of it for many years and have really built our business off of the support from everyone here. Thank you all.

I wish you all a safe and blessed thanksgiving and hope you get to spent it with those you love.

Oh, I wanted to throw a special request.....

Defiant, make sure you remember to thank the hangout for making your job fun. You could throw my name in there too :)

You people are silly. It's not even Thanksgiving Day yet. :)

Thank you to all the Wisemen, proven members, newbies and lurkers out there [...] Thank you to the wisemen and laserspeeddemon (your a wiseman to me)

The Moderator Group gets no love. :p

Dear heavenly spirit, thank you for direct-port nitrous injection, four-core intercoolers, ball-bearing turbos, and titanium valve springs. Amen.

Sorry I couldn't help it ROFL.
I'm thankful for the fact that my car is better condition than half the community in here. Even though mine sometimes just dies when I'm at the stoplight.

it is somewhere. LOL

like IRAQ! ROFL

from all the troops over here right now, i know for me i'm thankful to know and have meet some or you all at the dsm shootout this year! and for keeping me sane while ovesea's. also for SBR and HiRev Performance for assisting me on emptying my bank account to collect parts for a massive build for when i get home!

:D

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
Time to get drunk tomm. Were hillbillies.The "moon shines" bright tomm. :)
Wait im already drunk.Do you think my family will be mad I started without them?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back