The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

happy thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wondering what this has to do with interior and exterior mods. BTW Happy Turkey day to all. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to me and not being able to install my shift light becuase I have no idea what I'm doing :mad: . Any of you could always visit my thread in this section just a few title down and give me a lil hlep :thumb: . Thanks guys.

As the wife and I sit down and eat today, I'll have to be thankful for the great group of people we have here on DSMtuners. I appreciate everyone making this such a great place to hangout and discuss cars. Even though it seems like I'm always enforcing rules, I do love this place.

I hope everyone has a good turkey day, and has a moment to reflect on things that they're personally thankful for in their life. I'm thankful for my wife, our health, our home, my extended family, and of course, the fact that I'll be going to my first open track day tomorrow :D I hope to be thankful when I get back on friday night for my car still being intact and driveable.

Have a good one guys!

I'm definatly thankfull for my family, the love I get from my family, the food we had to eat today, my mom, my other close family and my cars.... (John=Car Lover).

This is definatly an awsome place to be and I'm thankful for the members here as well. Just remeber guys...

This is a holiday! Be safe and drive safe! Cops will be out in full force! and we really dont wanna hear about anything bad happening to anyone tommarrow.

Good Day.

Happy Thanksgiving. I already stuffed my face and I feel miserable. But it was damm good:thumb: But I have to sit here all day with family from Rhode Island. They all have the new england axcent. Sounds Long Island kinda. Its very anoying. I had a nephew I didnt even know aboutOMG

back at chya -- im keepin it short-n-sweet cuz its time 2 eat!
bring it on ! :barf:

WHen i sat down for breakfest this morning my mom wanted to know what i'm thankful for, and i said, "DSM, DSM Tuners, And Turbos" she looked at me like i was stupid :confused: oh well. Happy Turkey day everyone :D

I wanted to say thanks to Chris for a long time for introducing DSMtuners.com. I have to say this is the #1 site and I do love this place. I come on every single day after work and I wouldnt miss it for the world. I also want to thank everyone on the site for making this place what it is today. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe.

Johnathon

As everyone has already said, you da man chris.

Although i dont get to post a lot of my knowledge due to lack of time and one busy ass schedule, i still love this site......... keep up the good work.

Happy Thanksgiving all :thumb:

Thanks for havin' us here, Chris :thumb: This site has helped me out a bunch when it comes to my car and even when it comes to some personal problams ;) This is a pretty decent part of my life now, so me and some friends sat down for Thanksgiving dinner and gave a big cheers for DSMtuners :thumb: :D

Thanks Chris and all the mods who keep this place awesome!

PS> good luck at the track ;)

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. I'm spending this weekend working on the car so by tomorrow I should be rocking the T-25 again :thumb:

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
Happy thanksgiving to everyone. I'm spending this weekend working on the car so by tomorrow I should be rocking the T-25 again :thumb:

If I pay shipping, can you send me your L2R? :p

jk ;) Why are you taking off the L2R?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back