The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

happy thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks Chris I am thankful for this site and all the information and laughs it brings ! !

DSMTuners is the best site on the WWW !!

btw
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

YAY!! Thanks :D

I just checked all the fluids and belts on mine, since I'll be taking that to my parents in case it starts to snow.

AWD > Mother Nature

kyledykstra said:
YAY!! Thanks :D

I just checked all the fluids and belts on mine, since I'll be taking that to my parents in case it starts to snow.

AWD > Mother Nature

You know, assholes in SUVs with that mentality is the reason I hate driving in this weather, not cuz i'm FWD and have to worry about sliding. But cuz the jackass with 4wd thinks he's invincible untill he hits some ice and side swipes me or rear ends me or whatever. :rolleyes:

Edit: But yah, Happy Thanksgiving, but I miss my Trans Am in the snow :rolleyes: gotta love tapping the throttle and going sideways.

67goatpimp said:
You know, assholes in SUVs with that mentality is the reason I hate driving in this weather, not cuz i'm FWD and have to worry about sliding. But cuz the jackass with 4wd thinks he's invincible untill he hits some ice and side swipes me or rear ends me or whatever. :rolleyes:

Oh, I know I'm not invincible, but actually being able to get traction in the snow as opposed to driving my open rear diff Crown Victoria...

Come on, be thankful for something. :D

I feel your pain, I had a mildly built 350 in my Trans Am and my roomate had a 72 nova with a 383 stroker putting down 450 to the wheels off the bottle (800 on) and that bi*** was TERRIBLE in the snow, we had to idle anywhere we went if there was ice or snow, LOL.

67goatpimp said:

Edit: But yah, Happy Thanksgiving, but I miss my Trans Am in the snow :rolleyes: gotta love tapping the throttle and going sideways.

+1 and +1 to the other

i remember with an ex when a hard hard snow hit an we left portillos for me to take her home, i was driving (BTW most of the time in snow im literally sideways) I see some dumbass mini van on my right lose it because they were Totally speeding in the snow, then another 300ft on the other side i see an expedition lose it. :rolleyes: weak, super super weak. (all performed in a thirdgen firebird)
CANT WAIT to get back to IL. or similar with snow im thinking this AWD + My skill = good times by all.

STAY SAFE! Watch out for all those other jackasses on the road and leave a car length in front of you when you stop and STARE the other person down thru your rear view mirror.

Eat lotsa things that would make PETA cry, get fat and full and happy! and enjoy the food specially if its free and your with family! it sucks without them! and sucks without food too! (Being poor Sucks! :( :()

I don't know how I missed this thread (started my own without seeing this one). Happy turkey day to all, be merry and get fat. Stay safe and please don't eat turkey and drive, it's very dangerous. ;)

Happy thanksgiving guy's just watch out a lot of loaded driver's out tonight. :)

happy thanksgiving!! i had much fun in the laser last night sloshin through the snow. alot better in the snow than my SS or the firebird!!

Happy thanks giving guys, drive safe :) and eat a shit load LOL. Cuz i sure know that im ganna be stuffing my face till i can't eat anymore :) :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

:talon: Gen1Boost :talon:

happy thanksgiving guys!!!1111111 Ill be stuffing my face too! plus I get a paid holiday today :thumb: and dont have to work tomorrow since I made it up last week :thumb: , and there is no work on weekends! oh yeah it just started snowing here yesterday, ####in night loooks like day now with all that snow reflecting light

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back