The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

happy thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My favorite holiday of the year. Football games, tons of food, and booze. Happy Thanksgiving everybody ;) :thumb:

i must continue my position as dsmtuners MSpaint guru and make a AWD TURKEY WITH NAAAWWZZZ!!!!!1

Attachments

• tday.JPG
    tday.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 91
Thanks Luda! I wish everyone and thier family a happy thanksgiving as well. :thumb: :talon:

sexehtopper said:
i must continue my position as dsmtuners MSpaint guru and make a AWD TURKEY WITH NAAAWWZZZ!!!!!1

It looks like that turkey is ripping ass.

Happy Sad Turkey Day dudes! Hope it has been great so far for you guys. Mine blew, no cranberry sauce! :( Pete

I'll give you something to gobble!

;) Happy Thanksgiving.

92_75i said:
00ps cant forget the LADIES :)... even though some guys here act like ladies, but nonethe less happy turkey day to everyone :) :thumb:

-az-

You shouldn't talk about John like that :nono:

:p

Defiant said:
Gobble, gobble, woot.

I'll be at work.

Do you get holiday pay or anything special at least?

I'm with defient... working a small shift 3-7... I don't think there will be any special pay... I will probably get plunty of food though. Happy Turkey day everyone!

As they say on adult swim...

As you sit around the table this thanksgiving with loved ones...

or family...

remember what you should truly be thankful for...

TURKEEEEEEEEEEY!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back