The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Good sounding N/T muffler??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here's a pic of the muffler i have,it's just a basic no name muffler that i picked up off my buddy who sells aftermarket stuff,cost me $80,and it sounds great,comes with a silencer too,now i know just sayin it sounds great ddoesn't justify how it sounds but i'm not a car guy at all,i'm a minitruker and my 93 talon is my daily driver,and i literally hate the sound of buzzing bees,but this muffler i don't mind one bit,has a nice low rumble at low RPM"S and when wound up it sounds like a racecar,doesn't have the slightest hint of any angry bees,if you're looking for anything let me know,i can get the same muffler and a few others for pretty cheap from a buddy or i'll gady hook you up with his email to deal with him directly.Peace!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have an arospeed muffler that looks like the one above for sale. It is a direct bolt up, the axle back section. If you want it I am asking $80 shipped.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back