The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Gauge cluster issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dat_eclipse

Probationary Member
Nov 7, 2012
Brookdale, California
Im new to cars and such and need help figuring out what's wrong with my cluster. The speedometer and trip meter don't work except for my speedo kinda jumping sometimes. Also my check coolant light flickers randomly when driving. Lastly my odometer is messed up as it goes up at random speeds

+1 also you can try to take the cluster out and clean the connections and put it back in. if not follow the advice above.

+1 also you can try to take the cluster out and clean the connections and put it back in. if not follow the advice above.

Sounds like the cluster is going that's is what happened to my old car. Try replacing it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back