The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

G VR4 6 Bolt Swap into 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afizzle

Proven Member
Jan 16, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Got a buddy who is having trouble running vac lines from his FPR to intake mani because he has a 2g engine bay w/ what I think is a galant vr4 6 bolt. Its a 97, but he has a 6 bolt motor in it. the reason i think its a Gvr4 is because the Cyclone Inter Cooler intake manifold and it being a 6 bolt.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Hes throwing these codes: P0443, P1105, P1400

the reason hes throwing these codes is because there are no vac lines going to and from the correct solenoids (emissions/FPR) right?

p0446 is evap system vent control malfunction. p1105 is fuel pressure solenoid failure. p1400 manifold differential pressure (mdp) sensor circuit failure. p0446 is because the solenoid in pic 3 is not hook up (not important). p1105 is most likely because the solenoid in pic 2 should have vac lings going to the fuel pressure regulator and the solenoid could still be bad. p1105 i would check the mdp and make sure is plugged in. pic 1 did not work for me.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

line on the left goes the manifold and the line on the bottom goes to the fuel pressure regulator.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back