The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Ford IAC Wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92talontsi

15+ Year Contributor
979
9
Nov 12, 2003
Fayetteville, North Carolina
I have done some searching about running Ford Throttle Bodies and have read some things here and there but most are not complete threads or have no clear answer.

Basically I have a 90 TSi. I am getting ready to bolt on a Magnus SMIM and a Accufab 75mm Mustang TB.

I need to wire in the TPS, wondering if there is a schematic for a 90 that shows the wiring.

Also As far as the IAC. I would like to run the FFtec adapter but it is no longer available. Can I wire in the Ford IAC and use link to set everything up or just block it off and adjust the TB stop to get the idle right?

What about this adapter? AMP Performance :: By Manufacturer :: Accufab inc. (ACF) :: IACR IDLE AIR CONTROL RELOCATION ADAPTER 1986 1993

I am thinking that since my car is a 90 I may run into some issues I am not sure though.
 
Id use a block off plate and adjust the idle. As the mustang IAC operats completly diff than what the 90. I would do a search for FSM on the site to find a schematic of the TPS
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • Wanted PASSENGER DOOR LOWER MOLDING
    WANTED
    • LA_gst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g 1999 eclipse gs-t spyder
    Very clean 2g spyder, only modifications is 14b turbo with 3inch exhaust. Well maintained and...
    • DSM B
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 1996 Talon TSI AWD
    1996 Talon TSI AWD $10,500- 90,421 miles ( will go up a little ) - clean title in hand -...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g power window motors. OEM
    RH and LH power window motors. OEM $40 each or $70 for the pair. Message 702-741-6987.
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted WTB 268 Camshafts & Zero Tick Lifters
    Looking to see if anyone has a set of 268 cams in drop-in condition. I know 268 is on the Rare...
    • Ice9
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top