The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

75mm Ford Tb Tps setting issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momar

10+ Year Contributor
111
1
May 31, 2010
Decatur, Illinois
I have a 75 mm ford style throttle body installed, and am running the ford tps. I tried to adjust the tps using a palm logger for my values. I was always told to set the tps so it read 10% at idle before with mitsu tps. The lowest I could get it to was 13 on this one. The problem is when I open tb all the way it only reads 84%. Is this tps bad or is that all the range I am going to get out of it?
 
How about this. Anyone know what position that the ecu enters the wot tables?
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • Wanted PASSENGER DOOR LOWER MOLDING
    WANTED
    • LA_gst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g 1999 eclipse gs-t spyder
    Very clean 2g spyder, only modifications is 14b turbo with 3inch exhaust. Well maintained and...
    • DSM B
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 1996 Talon TSI AWD
    1996 Talon TSI AWD $10,500- 90,421 miles ( will go up a little ) - clean title in hand -...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g power window motors. OEM
    RH and LH power window motors. OEM $40 each or $70 for the pair. Message 702-741-6987.
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted WTB 268 Camshafts & Zero Tick Lifters
    Looking to see if anyone has a set of 268 cams in drop-in condition. I know 268 is on the Rare...
    • Ice9
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top