The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink FIC 2150cc Base setting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewTurboTuner

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2006
Rslv, Arkansas
Someone that has 2150's....
Could please let me know what you have for settings on ECMLink?

I bought my injectors used and they didnt come with any info.

Im at 43psi base fuel pressure.

Im most interest in Global Fuel, and Global Dead Time.
...If you can give me what you're using for Injector Battery Adjustment that would be nice too

Thanks!

For 91 pump gas I had my global set at around -72 (WOT ve values were sitting pretty at 100-101, along with AFR and FT's at idle)
I used the voltage offsets provided by FIC for my set @ 43.5 psi (3 bar):
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

ecmlink uses 7v, 9v ... 19v, so for 7v and 19v I left stock at 2.295 and 0.495, respectively.
For 9v, I took the average of 8v and 10v (1.59 + 1.11)/2 = 1.35.

So in Link, my InjBatteryAdj looks like this:
7v - 2295
9v - 1350
12v - 865
14v - 685
16v - 595
19v - 495

This seems to work out pretty good for me. I left global deadtime at 0, which is handled by injbatteryadj. Also using default VE table values near idle (around 56-57).

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the displacement in the fuel tab and ask it to calculate if you have ECMLink.
The spec sheets we have should get you started and then you can tweak it from there if needed.
I am on my phone or I would do a picture of the tab. Sorry.

I'm sorry, the displacement tab is under the Speed Density tab in Direct Access and may not effect you if you are still using a MAF.
It shouldn't matter on the displacement if you get the initial settings put into ECMLink.
Here are the voltage offsets that you would use in Direct Access under "InjBatteryAdj" for the 2150's

You are doing the right thing. Add those ms values in and you should have a solid starting foundation.
Let me clarify for EVERYONE that the numbers in the picture and the numbers you put in will look different because of the measurement value so, for example, the 9 volt number you put into ECMLink will be 1350. 8 volt will be input at 1590.
Just add a zero to each number at the end when you input it to the computer at the InjBatteryAdj tab. You should be good to go after that if you have global numbers close. That can be anything between -69 & -75ish for a starting point. No deadtime when you put those offsets in.
I don't want anyone being confused.
Marty

I don’t see where to put in those values your taking about. Can you show me?

When I run 2150cc and -75% with 0 global dead time my car won’t even start. The original settings it had was -74.2% at 150 dead time and 1744cc global.

And the lower I go on the global cc the better she seems to run, I’m sending my car to a really good tuning guy to finish it up but I’m trying to learn as much as possible with ECMLink now

Last edited by a moderator:
Under Direct Access

Open ECMLink and pull up your last log then look at the bottom where I have circled in red and then find the InjBatteryAdj tab

Yep (well 43.5 but 43-44). i have 2 cars running them and Hellcat pumps at 43.5 base pressure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back