The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink fic 1650 high z tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpmxrider489

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 4, 2010
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I have a few question regarding setting up idle on these injectors. Normally I would set the global and then adjust the deadtime to fine tune idle. I have no boost leaks at 25psi. I also have the resister plug from ecmtuning installed. Now I have the fic data sheet. My question, do you set these up with the battery voltage first? Maybe I am doing something wrong. If using the voltage to set up, I would just use those settings? Could that by why my afr is around 12.1. No matter what I do to deadtime or global, nothing changes. I tried locking in open loop to adjust, nothing changes.

Stock
7v -2295
9v-1260
12v-915
14v-690
16v-555
19v-495

FIC
8v-2.70ms
10v-1.78ms
12v-1.3ms
14v-0.99ms
16v-0.75ms

Also the car bounces from open to closed loop constantly. It surges as well. But when locked in open loop, surging stops. I never had this issue before these injectors.

Attachments

• log.2019.11.01-03.elg
    261.7 KB · Views: 29
I can't view the logs at work, but you always use the voltage FIC provides unless you have a very deep understanding of how it all works and want to customize your setup.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back