The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

fault engine 4g64 with head 4g63

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Concept_RS13

Probationary Member
Nov 16, 2017
Spain, Europe
Hi, I have a problem with my engine, the engine have stock injectors 4g64 at 2 bar pressure, ignition coil stock 4g64, head 2g 4g63 with pulley adjust and belt 4g63, pistons cp and rod forged, headgasket arp, turbo gt2871r, manifold intake aluminium and tb 70mm billet, all good but I have this problem, the ecu is stock without remap, any idea because stop engine when pull high rpm?

Thx

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Your using a vented blow off valve, that can cause stalling when coming down from high rpm, also you need to be flashed with a turbo tune if you only have a non turbo tune and you should install a knock sensor also if you want to keep your engine in one piece.

Hi, I have finally flashed the ecu, I used the original ecu of the spyder 98-99 4g64 and I had the problem of the fuel pump, I solved it by canceling the electronic regulator that is in the center console inside. Now I think I have to change the tps, I have read that I need the turbo version, so the next thing is the tps and calibrate injection map. Thanks for the help, if someone else can throw more information I appreciate it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back