The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Evo X front bumper on 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

come on finish...i want to see how this looks haha my friend has a lancer would be funny if i would show up with a lancer front bumper conversion...LOL

this is a pretty interesting conversion. i do wonder if the evo 8+9s have a smooth enough bumper for a 2ng gen? thatd just be wild. I, as well as many others, will look for results.

Sorry guys, no updates yet. The bodyshop thats working on the car got real busy and they havent worked on the car in a long time. Im kind if having issues with them at the moment. Im going to go there tommorow and see if they can finish up this week, if not I will be forced to pull the car out and bring it somewhere else. regardless of the situation I guarantee that i will post up the finish pruduct by months end.

Well I couldn't Wait so I photoshop It. Enjoy:D I rushed it so bare with me. O yay, sorry I stole the image Eclipse from one of our members.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

OMG,, FTW that would make any 2g look like it was an 08 or newer.. holy shit.. that looks aggressive in a calm way.. not some gauddy lip that comes up the side like the stillen.. its looks clean.. and ####IN BAD ASS... someone start makin it.. IM IN FOR ONE... :hellyeah::hellyeah::rocks:, I'd drop a stack for that in a second....

BTW, that is some sick a$$ pohoto shop skillz man.... i'm a post up a pick of mine.... when its outta the garage.. and have you do it up for me... can you do an angle?.. frome the drivers side?... possibly?

Well I couldn't Wait so I photoshop It. Enjoy:D I rushed it so bare with me. O yay, sorry I stole the image Eclipse from one of our members.

well if it turns out to look anything like this its for sure ganna bee one of a kind.... i think it looks F-ing amazing :thumb::thumb:

BTW, that is some sick a$$ pohoto shop skillz man.... i'm a post up a pick of mine.... when its outta the garage.. and have you do it up for me... can you do an angle?.. frome the drivers side?... possibly?

Thanks, for the kind words about my photoshop skills. Also, Like I said this was done less than 5min. If I spent some time it would look alot better. Sure I can try make one with a different angle.

Wow that looks absolutely SICK.... if it turns out like that.

I some company made this, then I would buy it for sure.

I can't wait to see the final result.

Well, heres a 4G. I wasn't that excited when the 4G came out I think it lost its aggressive look so I did a little Photoshop with it. Sorry, don't mean to plug up this thread.

That looks sick. It is sad how the eclipse when from a sport compact icon to a car that resembled a strange insect(3g) and then to something that looks something that should be hanging off the arm of a middle-aged housewife.

if the 2g/evo conversion looks anything like the photoshop, I might have to get another dsm to get that conversion done, looks extremely sexy!

This is like bench racing only with bumpers instead of mythical motor mods.

Let's see the real thing executed in a mechanically sound, real-life, road-surving version and I'll be all over it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back