The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Evo X front bumper on 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9520g

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2004
South River, New_Jersey
Ok here we go, I origiannly got the idea from a thread on dsm talk for the ralli art front bumper. The body shop started to make the ralli art but it looked bad. So instead I bought a lancer evo x conversion front bumper to make it a bit easier on the body shop. But here is the progress so far its already been a week of work to get it where its at this moment, The EvoX bumper is alot wider and taller then the 2g so it wasnt easy to fit. Here are some pics, hopefully the car will be painted by some time next week.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I was extremely nervous at first, the evo x bumper is waaay bigger than a 2g and the opening is huge. The body shop made the opening on the top a bit narrower and Im very pleased with the results. Hopefully it will be done in 2 weeks.

whoa... thats new ... cant wait for the finished product...

I'm trying to picture it in my head and can't. The X has a square body and the 2G does not. I can't picture that car on something that's not the shape of a box. But I too would like to see pics of the final product. Congrats on trying something new.

Its look great and the body lines are great with this bumper, and this is because its 85 % evo x bumper and the rest is 2g bumper. They combine the 2 together to flow better with the car.

Thats pretty cool. Ready to see the finished product. I really like that your trying something different. Im sick of seeing stock 2g's being praised on here.

Yeah I think it will turn out ok, if not i wont care too much at least it will be something different.

Wow, very very unique, hope it works out good for ya.

I wanna see the final product...

Looks like it wont look to hot in my opinion so far, but I've been surprised before.

Good luck with it and I hope that YOU are happy with it in the end.
It's definitely a bold undertaking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back