The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Evo X front bumper on 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice I can't wait hood over headlights making a eyelid. I kind of did something like that before.

Bam and you shall recieve. O yay I did this way back before this thread. Don't forget it's ass.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow I actually like how the tails look, real aggressive, so are there any actual pics besides this photoshop?

Also bumper looks good, keep us updated :hellyeah:

seems like this body shop is screwing you over HARD. this should of been done in september at the latest. i would get my car outta there asap and take it elsewhere, nice project tho it will look tighttt.

There was a actual photograph of someone who actually did the tail lights. Like I stated above it was either vinyl cover or tinted out, not really sure which route he did. Once he did that he comment me on cardomain since he saw the concept on my page. I tried to get his photos from cardomain.com but he took it off. Let me try PM him hopefully he will send me the image.

This is his cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/id/Rez_08 but, his car list isn't up. I PM him so hopefully a reply with the image.

I'd like to see the final product considering you turds have been using my car for the photoshop the whole time haha.

I'd like to see the final product considering you turds have been using my car for the photoshop the whole time haha.

Hey thanks for the isnpiration,hopefully it will look as good in person as it did on your phptoshop!

wow that looks AWESOME... i am not really sure how to post a pic on a thread but i got some pics in my gallery...could somebody take one of the pics where the car is the gunmetal and ps the evo x bumper on? thanks

i was wondering how the evo bumper would look on a 1gb. could someone photoshop a pic of it and see how it would look?

did you finish it then hit a possem ?

geeze......

Well considering that the thread was started back in August and was supposed to be done in a couple of months, I would say it's a bust and someone else is gonna have to do it to show everyone what it is.

that looks UNREALLL!!!!
i am almost speachles

if it turns out anything close to that i will be amazed and will want one really really really really bad....
any projected date on finish time? i want to see it!

I've been watchin this thread since i first signed up, i'd really like to see some more pics. the photoshop looks spectacular, i'm amazed. but i still wanna see the progress LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back