The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Evo X front bumper on 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok I went to the bodyshop last night, they've done minimal work but i want to keep the thread updates. So here you go all they did was cleand up the lines a bit.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

too bad they have so much junk in the way you can't get a better shot of the front. Where'd you get the evo front bumper from anyways?

Finally an update! Its better than I expected, its probably gonna look really sweet. Keep us posted!

looking good so far, but i would cry if that was my car, due to all the downtime

not even close to darth vader; this is what it reminds me of:

"By Your Command!"

put this logo on the hood:

Nice I can't wait hood over headlights making a eyelid. I kind of did something like that before.

Bam and you shall recieve. O yay I did this way back before this thread. Don't forget it's ass.

Nice I can't wait hood over headlights making a eyelid. I kind of did something like that before.

Bam and you shall recieve. O yay I did this way back before this thread. Don't forget it's ass.

Actually i took that same pic and took that to the body shop. That was a great idea.:thumb:

another subscriber who can't wait to see the outcome.

I love the look very aggressive indeed too sweet no doubt.

painting cars for a living, their are many things that could have went wrong. Hopefully it's not a money situation, or one of those I sold the car incidents.

well i couldn't wait so i photoshop it. Enjoy:d i rushed it so bare with me. O yay, sorry i stole the image eclipse from one of our members.

ftw!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Actually someone already did it. He took my idea and I think he tinted it if not, he put a vinly cover. Outcome Badass.:thumb:

Any pics of the actual car?? I'd love to see how it came out. The photoshop above looks awesome.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back