The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Euro Eclipse RS Engine Swap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George wrld

Probationary Member
Feb 27, 2023
Georgia
Hi everybody, I am George. I'm from Georgia, not the US state but the country. 4 years ago I bought first one and i fell in love more and more.

I need to swap one of my RS. It's a 4G63, I wanna swap it. I think this is the right place to ask this question and apologize me for my poor english 🙏

Guys please, somebody tell me what engine can I swap in? I bought 4G63T (airtrek) but it's pretty hard to swap in, if it was a GS it would be easy. Any engine with turbo? I would buy the same engine with turbo but could not find it...
Any advice?
Thanks 🙏

What is it about the new 4G63T from the airtrek makes it difficult to swap in?
Our 2gNT cars with a 420A almost require you to cut off the front half to swap them. The Euro cars are thought to be much easier than that. There are several threads in this part of the forum from people who have done it.

Hi everybody, I am George. I'm from Georgia, not the US state but the country. 4 years ago I bought first one and i fell in love more and more.

I need to swap one of my RS. It's a 4G63, I wanna swap it. I think this is the right place to ask this question and apologize me for my poor english 🙏

Guys please, somebody tell me what engine can I swap in? I bought 4G63T (airtrek) but it's pretty hard to swap in, if it was a GS it would be easy. Any engine with turbo? I would buy the same engine with turbo but could not find it...
Any advice?
Thanks 🙏
Pics please. From what I read airtrek(outlander usa) would have a 4g63 that is evo 4 and later style. This means you have the wrong engine. Show us what you have.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back