The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink ECMLink Tune Prep

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSX Gerald

Probationary Member
Dec 26, 2020
Lakeville, Minnesota
Hello, I just bought ECMLink from Rix Racing who will be tuning remotely and don't want to waste his time because I am missing something. Power goals are 350-425ish. More if it make sense.

Installed: FMIC and 16g turbo, exhaust, 1g BOV, AEM A/F gauge.

To be installed: ECMLink ECU, FIC 1150 high z injectors, Walbro 255 hp, Aeromotive FRP. I still need to get boost gauge installed and I still need to rewire the fuel pump.
**I also have a 20g turbo sitting aside that I could go with if that makes more sense for power goals**

Questions:
-Can I install everything listed above in one go and tune right after?
-Do I have to upgrade/rewire my fuel lines? Or is that just if I go for an E85 tune?
-Should I get an oil pressure gauge?
-Am I missing anything here or just getting cold feet?

If you need more info please ask and I will update as soon as I can. I know there is so much info on here and I have done my best to research. I'm more so looking for validation that I am following proper procedures for my specific build.

I appreciate your time.
GSX Gerald

Hello, I just bought ECMLink from Rix Racing who will be tuning remotely and don't want to waste his time because I am missing something. Power goals are 350-425ish. More if it make sense.

Installed: FMIC and 16g turbo, exhaust, 1g BOV, AEM A/F gauge.

To be installed: ECMLink ECU, FIC 1150 high z injectors, Walbro 255 hp, Aeromotive FRP. I still need to get boost gauge installed and I still need to rewire the fuel pump.
**I also have a 20g turbo sitting aside that I could go with if that makes more sense for power goals**

Questions:
-Can I install everything listed above in one go and tune right after?
-Do I have to upgrade/rewire my fuel lines? Or is that just if I go for an E85 tune?
-Should I get an oil pressure gauge?
-Am I missing anything here or just getting cold feet?

If you need more info please ask and I will update as soon as I can. I know there is so much info on here and I have done my best to research. I'm more so looking for validation that I am following proper procedures for my specific build.

I appreciate your time.
GSX Gerald
Rewire fuel lines????
You stated above you need to rewire pump, so that's on the ToDo list.
You do not need to upgrade fuel lines.

Rewire fuel lines????
You stated above you need to rewire pump, so that's on the ToDo list.
You do not need to upgrade fuel lines.
Rewire wasn't the term I wanted to use but I'm blanking LOL. Thought I saw someone say they had to change the location of the fuel lines to get the right fuel filter for E85 because it doesn't fit in the stock housing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back