The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension

E-brake search

TheRippedNerd

Proven Member
May 1, 2021
Denver, Colorado
I have a 95 EVO 3 and i need a new e brake handle because its all worn out, where can i go online to find one? idk if i can trust ebay with this car?

Last edited:

97egl

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2014
Brownsburg, Indiana
You'll be fine on ebay if you can find a good used one. It's near imposible to get ripped off. If the seller sends you a bad part and ebay will force them to let you return it even if they dont want to. It could take up to 30 days but you'll end up with your money back in the end. 99% of the time sellers of used stuff on there are good. Its normally the sellers trying to pass of chinese garbage that you'll have problems with.

TheRippedNerd

Proven Member
May 1, 2021
Denver, Colorado
You'll be fine on ebay if you can find a good used one. It's near imposible to get ripped off. If the seller sends you a bad part and ebay will force them to let you return it even if they dont want to. It could take up to 30 days but you'll end up with your money back in the end. 99% of the time sellers of used stuff on there are good. Its normally the sellers trying to pass of chinese garbage that you'll have problems with.
My problem is I can't find anything that says EVO 3 specifically, it's always evo 8-x or 1g/2g dsm. So idk which one to order if I found one LOL idk what fits this car, this is my first evo so I'm still learning about what parts from other gens work on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds