The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

E-brake search

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRippedNerd

Proven Member
May 1, 2021
Denver, Colorado
I have a 95 EVO 3 and i need a new e brake handle because its all worn out, where can i go online to find one? idk if i can trust ebay with this car?

Last edited:
You'll be fine on ebay if you can find a good used one. It's near imposible to get ripped off. If the seller sends you a bad part and ebay will force them to let you return it even if they dont want to. It could take up to 30 days but you'll end up with your money back in the end. 99% of the time sellers of used stuff on there are good. Its normally the sellers trying to pass of chinese garbage that you'll have problems with.

You'll be fine on ebay if you can find a good used one. It's near imposible to get ripped off. If the seller sends you a bad part and ebay will force them to let you return it even if they dont want to. It could take up to 30 days but you'll end up with your money back in the end. 99% of the time sellers of used stuff on there are good. Its normally the sellers trying to pass of chinese garbage that you'll have problems with.
My problem is I can't find anything that says EVO 3 specifically, it's always evo 8-x or 1g/2g dsm. So idk which one to order if I found one LOL idk what fits this car, this is my first evo so I'm still learning about what parts from other gens work on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back